Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Protein in my urine....

So, I still haven't given you my whole play by play, but I have news from the doc...

There's protein in my urine. It CAN be a sign of kidney involvement, and I'm worried that I should be worrying haha. I did my blood work today, and I guess I won't know anything more until all the results are put together.

In other news, we're increasing my MTX. I'm now going to be on 20 mg a week. I seem to break out weekly, around Thursday or so, and then it starts to go away on Sunday when I take my MTX. So, we're hoping that maybe an increase in meds kinda lasts longer.

1 comment:

  1. Staci, I assume your docs are doing all the tests they can think of. Even though they often don't tell them much. *sigh* My DDs vasculitis wasn't diagnosed until her septum disintegrated, despite all the tests!

    Hopefully upping the MTX will help you turn the corner.

    Love you.
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete